1. Simply login to your artist account here and navigate to the My Artwork section using the dropdown in the account menu in the top right.
2. Click the “Add Artwork” button which opens the bulk listing tool.
3. Upload your high-resolution images, ensuring that the first image you upload is the original full artwork. Please do not include photographs of your image in a frame, or mounted on a canvas because Stuckup provides the printing and framing.
4. Specify the edition size if you wish to sell it as a limited edition print run, or set it to unlimited.
5. Specify the original artwork media (eg paint, charcoal, digital, photograph etc).
6. Add your image to a collection. By default you have a “General” collection, but you can choose to create new collections in order to group your work into themes. You can add each artwork into a maximum of 3 collections.
7. Click Save and go take a look at your new listing!