We have implemented new health and safety processes given the Covid-19 crisis:
1. All employees are to practice social distancing in and out of work, and discouraged from participating in any large social gatherings.
2. All employees are to wear face masks during their shifts.
3. Handwashing is required by all employees ever hour.
4. At the beginning and end of each shift, we clean all tools and machines and contact points such as door knobs with sanitizer sprays.
5. All packages are wiped down with alcohol before they leave the facility.
6. We are not allowing delivery drives into our facility. They must remain with their vehicle.
7. Team meetings are held in an outdoor area where contagion is much less likely to occur.
8. Any onset of symptoms are to be reported immediately.
Please note: we have had zero reported cases of Coronavirus to date among our team.